Friday, October 15, 2010

"i vant to suck your blood"

Another short post, because I am moving my entire life into a small three bedroom apartment with several friends today.  My new job begins on Monday, and I finish the one at Bushy Run the day before, so things have been a little hectic, to say the least.

I came across this beautiful song purely by accident on YouTube the other day from the musical Dracula.  I never even knew there was a musical rendition of this 19th century vampire story.  Dracula is not my favorite Victorian horror novel by far.  That honor goes to The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.  I have an aversion to vampires that grew long before the Twilight series came out, and reading Bram Stoker's Dracula did nothing to help that aversion.  I think it's due to the same reason that I don't like zombies--I don't like the dead not staying dead.

But I digress.  Enjoy this song from the Dracula soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment