Friday, January 21, 2011

holmes in drag

A snowstorm has hit the Steel City and both of my roommates are currently out of town.  So I spent yesterday evening quietly, cleaning my apartment, reading, and surfing the web.  Oh, and watching Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes for probably the fifth time in one year.  That's actually a lot for me- I rarely see movies more than once.  I am still so blown away by its brilliance.

When the film ended I did a little research to see if there was any news on the promised sequel.  Yes, there is.  According to Entertainment Tonight, the second film, currently untitled, is currently being filmed and already has a premiere date set for December 16 of this year.

(*squeals in ridiculous excitement*)

Check out Robert Downey Jr.'s cross-dressing in this ET news clip:

No comments:

Post a Comment