Tuesday, April 26, 2011

photos from "a game of shadows"

Partially because I don't want to write extensively after the hour of rush-hour traffic I just sat through after dropping a friend off at the airport, and partially because I am impatient to see what Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (2011) will look like (i.e. I need to see a trailer!) here are some photos from the sequel to Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes (2009): 

image source: Daemon's Movies

image source: Filmofilia
image source: Flicks and Bits

image source: Flicks and Bits

image source: Obsessed with Film
My only hope for this film is that Jared Harris plays a Professor Moriarty worthy of Robert Downey Jr.'s Sherlock.




1 comment:

  1. I whole-heartedly agree about Professor Moriarty. The villain makes or breaks the movie, in my opinion. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete