Sunday, January 8, 2012

"the electric jesus"

I apologize for being MIA the past few days.  This new year has been extremely busy workwise.  As a result I am not sure how much time I can dedicate to this blog.

Although I do not condone binge drinking, I thought it might be appropriate for this blog to give some attention to the hilarious series known as "Drunk History" on Funny or Die.  In this webseries, various narrators drink to excess and then discuss historic events while completely plastered.  I don't know what would possess anyone to destroy their bodies so much for the sake of "comedy," but I hypocritically enjoy their efforts nonetheless.

Such as the following skit on Nikola Tesla, that demi-god of the steampunk world (WARNING: There is explicit vomiting in this particular skit):



No comments:

Post a Comment