Friday, January 13, 2012

memorable vintage weddings a la steampunk

I am not really into big wedding ceremonies.  In fact, most of my friends and some of my family predict that if I finally decide to tie the knot I will simply just elope.  I've done nothing to convince them that such a assumption is erroneous.

That being said, I would certainly agree to a more traditional wedding if it looked more like this steampunk ceremony posted on Ruffled, a vintage wedding blog:


image source: Ruffled
image source: Ruffled
image source: Ruffled

image source: Ruffled
image source: Ruffled
The details are just amazing- from the clockwork on the tables and bouquet to the bales of hay as seating and the pearl-strung stick-crafted gazebo cover for the wedding altar.

image source: Ruffled

image source: Ruffled

image source: Ruffled

image source: Ruffled

image source: Ruffled

No comments:

Post a Comment