Thursday, June 7, 2012

Red & Black Week: Victorian belles robes dans la rouge et le noir



Today's Red & Black Week installment will be a small selection of the scores of red and black Victorian-inspired clothing items one can find online- bustled dresses, tightly laced bodices, and the occasional corset as outerwear with lots of lace, ruffles, and frills:

image source: BustleDress
image source: Wizzley
image source: TooToo
image source: TooToo
image source: Gothic4Weddings


image source: Kaboodle

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I'm really in love with the first and third pics. Especially the third pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you just made me feel downright frumpy! These dresses are shockingly beautiful. I WANT the two by TooToo. Can't stop looking at them.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So. Much. Want. for the Trending Fashion and Bustle Dress pieces...I can't stop staring at them! And the last dress is so gorgeous-I think I've window-shopped that Etsy store before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous outfits! Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete