Monday, July 2, 2012

neo-victorian prada

Looks like Prada took a little influence from the 19th century for their 2012 Fall/Winter Men's line of clothes:

image source: Tom + Lorenzo: Fabulous & Opinionated

The best part are the models: Gary Oldman, Willem Dafoe, Garret Hedlund, and Jaime Bell. Especially Willem Dafoe- he just has the best evil glare ever. I don't want to come across him in a dark alley at night, dressed like a Victorian fashionista or not.

image source: Tom + Lorenzo: Fabulous & Opinionated


image source: Tom + Lorenzo: Fabulous & Opinionated

image source: Tom + Lorenzo: Fabulous & Opinionated

image source: Tom + Lorenzo: Fabulous & Opinionated

image source: Tom + Lorenzo: Fabulous & Opinionated


image source: Tom + Lorenzo: Fabulous & Opinionated


2 comments:

  1. Where has this blog been all my life? I love the Victorian era sooooo much. AND the main Prada photo is my desktop background. Because Gary Oldmen is yummy. And so is Willem Defoe. I'm sure the other two young wippersnappers are very delightful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Liz Richards- Awww, thank you! I'm glad you found it! I've been around circa 2009...

    But Oldman and Dafoe are VERY yummy!

    ReplyDelete