Thursday, October 18, 2012

warming up, insomniac-style

Two weeks ago I received a pleasant surprise in the mail- armwarmers made by the Insomniac of The Insomiac's Attic!

 
 



They're nice and warm, especially for those nippier days when you need just a little extra covering on your extremities, and gorgeously made.  I've been wearing them to work to prvent carpal tunnel, and I've received so many compliments on them.  Even the director of the art museum wanted to know where I got them from.

I can't describe how thrilled I was to receive these. I had a photoshoot at a local cemetery a few days later, and these were just the thing to complete my steampunk witch outfit:
 
Photo by Nim Derringer. Photo used with permission.

Photo by Nim Derringer. Photo used with permission.

Photo by Nim Derringer. Photo used with permission.

Photo by Nim Derringer. Photo used with permission.
 
Thank you, Insomniac, for the lovely arm warmers!

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome, my dear! And I can't imagine a better person to wear them than a Steampunk Witch!

    You look beautiful, by the way. I'm so pleased you like them ... :D

    ReplyDelete